As we are all most likely now aware, we are currently amid a global health pandemic and facing rapidly developing public restrictions. We believe that the economic ramifications brought on by a falling property market mean it is essential to keep things moving forward to some degree. As such, we have developed the following guidelines to adopt into our daily practices. Ensuring we reduce the risk of cross-contamination.
Personal Protective Equipment
- We will provide all staff with correct PPE that must be safely disposed of between visiting every new site or location.
- PPE must be disposed of in the correct disposal bags that have been provided.
- Hands must be washed – in line with government guidelines – before and after the handling of any PPE equipment.
- All staff are required to take personal responsibility for maintaining hygiene standards at all times.
Site Visit Guidelines
Unoccupied and vacant properties present a much lower risk and as such we are able to conduct services in properties of this nature with more fluidity .
We would usually be happy to stage elements of a property. Relocating and moving items for the best results. However given the nature of the virus, we will be taking a zero contact stance on the sites we visit. As such, we ask that:
- The property is vacated if possible. Either to an area in the garden or to the opposite side of the home.
- The property or site is in the exact state that it is to be captured.
- Lights are switched on in all rooms before we arrive.
- Windows are opened or left open to provide clean airflow through the building.
- Please open all doors in the building and keep open to reduce the need to touch door handles, etc.
We are doing our utmost to help with the global efforts to flatten the curve and have a positive outlook on how we can all come together to turn things around. By working together, we can continue to plan for the future and keep the local markets from coming to a complete standstill.
If you would like to arrange a call to discuss how we can work together to put your property on the market then please get in contact today.